Mobile Adoption Events
At these popular mobile adoption events, we take adorable animals out to fun locations in the community!
Our skilled team is here to assist you throughout the adoption process as you find a new best friend. During your visit, we will share information about the animal’s health, behavior, and the post-adoption resources we offer. Adoptions are on a first-come, first-served basis. The availability of particular animals cannot be guaranteed.
Here is a look at where you’ll be able to find our mobile adoption team (dates and locations are subject to change):
$50 adoption fees for all animals until we reach our 50,000th adoption.
- Standard adoption criteria applies.
Mobile adoptions at Pet Food Express (Lafayette location)
- Saturday, December 9 • 11 am-2 pm
- 3610 Mount Diablo Boulevard, Lafayette, CA
Mobile adoptions at Del Cielo Brewing Co.
- Sunday, December 10 • 11 am-2 pm
- 701 Escobar Street, Martinez, CA
Mobile adoptions at the Diablo Valley Farmers’ Market
- Saturday, December 16 • 9 am-12 pm
- North Wiget Lane & Mitchell Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
Mobile adoptions at Mercedes Benz of Walnut Creek
- Sunday, December 17 • 10 am-1 pm
- 1301 Parkside Drive, Walnut Creek, CA
Training, Clinic, and Community Events
There’s more to our mission than finding homes for pets in need. Take advantage of these unique opportunities to get involved.
More Event Opportunities
Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or other special event by accepting gifts for the animals.
Request a speaker or representative for your event, or request a tour for your group of our beautiful campus.
Get exclusive access to an animal-loving community knowing your donation saves lives.