Along with a competitive pay scale for the industry, employees gain personal satisfaction from making a difference in the lives of animals and people.
We offer the following benefits programs to full-time (30+ hours a week) employees:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that start on the first of the month following the employee’s start date.
- Life, disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible spending account for medical and child care expenses.
- Pro-rated leave for vacation, sick*, bereavement, and holidays*.
- Employee-paid supplemental insurance*.
- Staff discounts* for veterinary care and pet supplies.
- Pet-friendly workplace*.
*Available to part-time (20+ hours per week) employees
We are open seven days a week. Some departments work weekday business hours, while others have varied schedules. If you accept a position working directly with animals, holiday coverage is required on a rotating basis.
Positions working directly with animals require physical work including bending and lifting, and exposure to animal waste. Detailed requirements for each position can be found in the individual job descriptions.
Our hiring supervisors receive a large volume of submissions and take strong consideration of each application received. After we review your qualifications, we may contact you to schedule an interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to the diversity of our staff and strongly encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
People Rescuing Animals … Animals Rescuing People®