ARF offers a variety of programs for youth to get involved and earn community service hours along the way.
- Junior Volunteer Club: A six week service-learning program for middle schoolers who want to learn all about animal welfare and make a difference for ARF's animals.
- Junior Counselor Program: Join the team at our award winning Camp ARF! This is a great way for teens to earn community service hours and gain valuable experience working with children and animals in an educational environment. Applications for summer camp junior counselors open each year in the spring and will be posted here.
- Teen Leadership Program: A hands-on program designed for dedicated animal lovers who are looking to further their knowledge of the animal welfare industry and become advocates at ARF and beyond.
- Community Service: An easy to follow guide full of opportunities to support ARF and earn community service hours by completing projects to benefit animals.
- Foster Program: Fostering is a wonderful opportunity to volunteer together as a family and care for a pet without a long-term commitment. Get started with an orientation for cats, dogs, or both!