Our signature events attract more than 5,500 guests annually, encompassing all demographics. Each event sees attendees with a unique set of interests, ranging from wine lovers to baseball fans, yet all have a passion for animals!
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Association with a national, high profile, and prestigious non-profit organization.
- ARF’s programs serve a variety of community interests that will appeal to customers, clients, and employees.
- Tony La Russa’s celebrity status appeals to local and national audiences.
- Show support for children, seniors, veterans, and people in under-resourced communities all with the common goal of bringing people and animals together to enrich each other’s lives.
- Opportunities to show customer, client, and employee appreciation.
- Monetary and product donations are tax deductible.
All events are marketed to ARF’s full support base, which includes more than:
- 350,000 web visitors annually
- 48,000 active email subscribers
- 70,000 social media followers
Sponsor one or more events totaling $25,000 or more and receive extra benefits as our thank you for your generous support:
- Custom plaque inside an ARF adoption condo for one full year.
- Dedicated social media post highlighting your company’s support.
- Early selection of sponsored activation opportunities (if applicable).
- Yearlong visibility as a corporate partner on our website.
Animals on Broadway | May 22, 2022
Animals on Broadway (AOB) is an annual opportunity to gather the whole family — including your pet — to save lives! Sponsor benefits can include signage and a booth at the pet walk and festival, highlights on the event website and emails, and much more. Sponsors can create team(s) to encourage team building or playful interdepartmental competition.
Previous efforts helped us raise $92,900 to rescue even more dogs and cats.
Past event sponsors have included:
Past festival vendors have included:
Sit, Stay, Smile Photo Contest | July – August 2022
Our online photo contest is a fan favorite that attracts aspiring photographers and devoted pet parents with the chance to showcase their dog or cat in ARF’s wall calendar. Throughout the summer, photo entries gain votes through donations for a chance to win a coveted spot in next year’s calendar.
Over 500 participants enter and donate through the contest web page and receive a printed calendar, both of which could feature your company’s logo.
Past contest sponsors have included:
Wine & Whiskers | September 17, 2022
The popular Wine & Whiskers gala sells out with 400 guests every year! This fundraiser includes high-end wine tastings and delicious hors d’oeuvres from the area’s best restaurants and caterers. Each year the silent auction features unique experiences, wine packages, sports memorabilia, and animal products.
Best of all, this event is never held in a stuffy hotel ballroom like so many other charity galas. We host it right in the center of our beautiful campus, giving guests a unique, behind-the-scenes look at our lifesaving mission with many animals available to meet.
Past event sponsors have included:
Past breweries, wineries, and restaurants have included:
Additional Ways to Participate
Each year our popular events offer group volunteer opportunities. Volunteer groups also get a photo opportunity with an animal.
Host Your Own Fundraiser
From donation drives to cause marketing, our mission of People Rescuing Animals … Animals Rescuing People® appeals to a wide audience.
Request A Speaker or Tour
Schedule a behind-the-scenes tour or request an ARF representative to visit your company to discuss workplace involvement.
Interested in sponsoring an event?
People Rescuing Animals … Animals Rescuing People®